Blog Link Exchange
Posted by
Since my blog is new, I'm looking for links to other blogs that I can add to my blogroll. Is anyone interested in swapping links with me? My blog is Little Conversations.
Replies
  • Christi Craig said:
    Tamara, I'm in as well....
    Hi Christi! I've added you to my 'Blogs I Recommend' links list. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts; love the cell phone commentary!
  • Tamara, I'm in as well. I just took a peek at yours and love the info you provide in your posts (resources, etc). My blog is new as well, only a few posts so far, but let me know if you'd like to switch: writingunderpressure.wordpress.com Thanks! Christi
  • Since we have so many new members to this group, I thought I'd bump this post up and invite everyone to list their blog for inclusion on my blog roll.
  • Great idea! My blog is a fiction blog: Diary of a Heretic, Pure Fiction. http://www.diaryofaheretic.com I post serial episodes of stories I write as I go along. But I concentrate very hard and usually know my invented characters well. All posts are about 600 words. The serials so far all end at novella length. Look for Little Conversations under Bibliognosts, the first of my quasi-medieval categories. And thank you, Tamara.
  • I'm all up to date again :) still have plenty of room for more, if anyone else wants to swap