Blog Swap!
Over the weekend I did a blog swap with a friend and fellow blogger and it was a HUGE success. I got tons of new traffic, brand new followers and two days later, my stats are still up. I thought it would be cool to get a group going here and then we could maybe do a blog swap week, all doing posts on each other's blogs. I can iron out the details but wanted to see the interest level. Reply below if you're interested in writing a guest post on another's content-appropriate blog. Jackie The Silver Whining
Replies
  • Sounds great. My site is about parenting - having fun with kids while encouraging creative thinking and a variety of school related skills. I just started blogging (literally wrote my first one). I would love if you checked it out and gave me advice. And if you feel it works, would love to be included: http://departingthetext.blogspot.com
  • I would be interested in participating. My blog is about incorporating creative acts into daily life to feel alive and satisfy the need to create. Create Wonder.
  • Hi Jackie, I'm new to She Writes and this sounds really exciting! My blog is The Reluctant Long Islander, and I write mostly about cooking, teaching, living in NY, being a new homeowner, etc. Thanks for bringing this idea to the discussion board! Jenny
  • Hi Lisa I couldn't leave this on the guest blog since the verification visual wouldn't open, but here is my comment to your blog post on Homeschooling: I am just embarking on the same journey with a son who has recently completed 2nd grade, a K-age boy and my pre-K daughter. I found this blog through SheWrites blog swap idea, which I just joined yesterday. We are going to be keeping a blog of our year at home, or rather, on the road, since I chose homeschooling so I could take my kids on book tour with me this fall. Plus I hate the new school uniform and their indication of the direction the school is going in. http://hoffmansathome.wordpress.com/ I am particularly curious about how to tackle the use of electronic media and balance that with my kids' hunger for it. I look so forward to reading your books--I can't seem to read enough on the topic right now! Thanks, Chandra