What to do, what to do?
Posted by
I've been spending a lot of time painting lately, which means something else is going to be neglected (for me that means mostly housework). But kidding aside, there are only so many hours in a day and I want to spend them getting the most out of that time to build all my businesses. I just finished writing my 5th book and so want to be as efficient as possible with my time to promote my book to its greatest advantage. I've signed up for a few 'free' webinars and after watching them realized it was mostly just a commercial to sign up for an author's paid workshop. That's great and more power to her but whose webinar do I choose to take and which one is going to give me and my latest novel the biggest bang for my bucks? This just may be how that particular author has been so successful (free webinars that lead to paid workshops). In other words who can you trust? Taking a chance can get expensive and I don't know about the rest of you but I'm currently on a limited budget. Any suggestions or ideas about this?