2018 Canadian Writers!
Posted by
Hello! I am Billi J Miller from rural Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada! Looking to refresh the Canadian Writers group and see if it's still active. I thought the best way was to start & introduce myself :) I am a photographer, freelance writer & author. My second book is launching this March. (You can check that project out here: www.farmwivesbook.com) Would love to connect with other Canadian writers. I'm always looking to learn from other women about how to better my freelance writing career, also! Hello to all! Billi M. www.billijmillerphotography.com
Replies
  • I was born in Edmonton and raised in Calgary, though I now live in the SF Bay Area. It's great to hear from another Canadian! The Farm Wives project looks fascinating and I wish you well with it. My fourth book will be released in August, Freefall: A Divine Comedy (a novel). You can learn more at lilyionamackenzie.com. Look forward to hearing more!
  • Hi Billi! Welcome. Congratulations on the book launch! Feel free to post promotional items and press here. Supporting each other is the name of this game.