I'm back!
Posted by
Not that anybody even realised I was gone hahahaha. After a 3 year hiatus I am back! I started an NGO and a school for children who can't cope in mainstream education which took every second of my life. After three years with no life, I handed the school over to the parents and went back to international school teaching. I am now living and working in Norway and have started writing again. What a great feeling! How I missed it! So I got the idea for this book last October, started on it and here it is - The Freedom Club. Are kids safe at school? A group of teenagers form a club to support each other, plot revenge against the school bullies, uncovering lies and secrets, discovering truths about themselves & building up to a shattering climax. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D5G8Z2R
Replies
  • Dear Cindy, Your book sounds very good. I hope it has a happy ending and kids can learn how to cope in school and communicate with each other and teachers and parents. I home schooled all three of my girls in different grades just for one year. It is a huge job, but worked out well. Good luck with your book. I am writing the first draft of my third novel and trying to get all the way to the end. I also have written some children's stories and hope to get them published. Crystal