Beatrice Watson, Author of One Memoir, "Simply Ma Dear" and Inspirational and Social Issues book of Poetry, "Fragments of Life", both Self Published
Posted by
Ongoing of the journey we all are facing in reaching that finishing line. I wanted to be at that place, but a rejection letter recently let me know there was more work for me to do on the present novel I have been working on, so I am back at the drawing board, allowing myself to be more opened and realistic about my manuscript. I am finding areas that need improvement as I look at it objectively. I will send it out to another writer that I have confidence in to get her take on it before sending it out to any other agents. I had to realize that my eagerness can't override shortcomings in my project. I am going over articles and past workshop advice and information to fine tune areas that I feel need improvement. How are you guys doing? would like to hear about your progress, but until I do, keep those thoughts coming as you continue on your writing journey, Bea.