Just Wanted to Say Hello
Posted by
I just became active today. I'm a Paranormal Romance author with two books under my belt and working on book 3 in my Paranormal Romance series. I'm here to interact with other members and learn what I can to keep my writing career moving forward and help other authors along the way.
Replies
  • Great to meet you Charlene, we are eager to hear more about the books you have published and the journey that you took doing so. Many of our members, me included, are always seeking ways and means by which to receive additional information that will assist each of us in getting our stories not only published, but marketed successfully in order to attract readership. So glad to have you on board, hopefully we can be a source of information and encouragement to you as well. My email is [email protected], let me know best times and days that you would be available for conversation, until then keep the pen busy.
  • Hi Charlene! Paranormal Romance intrigues me. I'm currently writing a YA Romance. Welcome to Shewrites :)