INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Posted by
Hello! Welcome to the group. Starting this discussion so we can introduce ourselves.
Replies
  • Hello everyone, my name is Migdalia Torres. I am Indie Author/Screen Writer. Am a stay at home person which just love to write Children Books and YA Novels. Hoping to get Published soon. I also tried my hand at Songwriting and I have two songs on Youtube.com which are Oh Father What Fear by Songwriter Migdalia Torres and There's Too Much Work this Christmas by Songwriter Migdalia Torres. Stop by and take a listen for yourself.
  • Big thanks for joining the club. Hello! Nicole Cruz here and I am single writer. Currently writing a novella. Excited to have you all here.
  • Hello! My name is Katheryn Gallant. I am 52, never married, no kids. I am a native of Southern California and I like to write alternate history. My current project, which I intend to be a novel of ~80,000 words when complete, is set in the world of British politics during the Edwardian era and World War I (but slightly different from our timeline to start with): Venetia Stanley is the main character.
  • Hello everyone My name is Migdalia Torres. I am a young 59 Year Old still Single. Love the World of Art, Music, and Dance. I am an Author/ScreenWriter looking for a great group to post some interesting topics. This one looks like a great group to be in.