Beatrice Watson, Author of One Memoir, "Simply Ma Dear" and Inspirational and Social Issues book of Poetry, "Fragments of Life", both Self Published
Posted by
Perfecting my novel for that certain agent, when I find him or her, is a journey of research. I have been busy reading advice from published writers on how to proceed in this process and have been doing rewrites until I am dizzy. I even put my script away for a few weeks and started working on another project so that I could clear my head and take a look at the novel from afar. surprising enough I was able to see somethings that I had not noticed before and one was letting my characters flow naturally with whatever problem or predicament that they found themselves involved in, by asking what would this particular character do, differently then I would do? I discovered that they solved the question for me. So I am going to keep that in mind as I continue the process. Good Luck to you guys, we all could use a little bit of that, along with the proper tools (Smile). Keep in touch and let us know what's going on with you in your journey. Take care, Bea.