STILL SINGLE AT THE AGE OF 59 YEARS OLD
WHAT TO YOU YOUNG LADIES THINK ABOUT BEEN STILL SINGLE AT THE AGE OF 59 YEARS OLD? IS THERE REALLY A PRINCE CHARMING OUT THERE OR CAN YOU BATTLE ALONE IN THE WORLD? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?
Replies
  • Hi Migdalia, I recently joined She Writes. I am 48 years old and have never been married and no, I do not believe in prince charming. Now in high school I dated my first love and gave my heart and soul over to him completely. My parents never coached me on dating so I dove into the deep end and eventually had my heart broken because most young love is not mature enough to stand the test of time. In conversations with other single women, I hear stories of women in bad marriages and I think to myself better to be alone than with someone who makes you miserable. The good news is the man who could supplement your life is out there. My neighbor across the street recently married a man in the neighborhood. Both neighbors were widows and widowers but something that prompted them to marry in their late 60's. In my mind, that's proof enough that love can strike at any time just don't expect prince charming. No one's perfect. Happy dating!
  • Thank You, Nicole Cruz, for that is what happens when you are not in a rush like I am. I think love, money, and fame will only reach you if you accomplish what you really want to do in life. It's all in how you look at the outcome of life and right now, my outlook is successful. Does anyone else want to give there views on this Subject: Over 50 and still not married? What is your reason?
  • I am in no rush to find my prince charming. I say if he comes then he comes. Time is better used on something productive than waiting for some horseback riding dude. I say let the time decide, as of now I keep doing what I do.
  • Here is a wonderful website called MujerPaTi.com, it's a Spanish Show in Puerto Rico. The question is not that you are a Woman in her 50's and still Single, it all depends on your attitude toward life. I invite you to see the Segment on a French Author who see's Woman in their 50's as people that should not be loved for they are too old. See what the Statistic really say of Women in their 50's and still Single. http://mujerpati.com/