The Dairy of Camp Better Place Station by Migdalia Torres
Posted by
Hello everyone! I would start by saying that Thanks to NaNoWriMo.org and CampNaNoWriMo.org, I got my start in writing. My YA Novel was a Winner back when at NaNoWriMo.org. I plan to attend this year April 2019 CampNaNoWriMo.org to do a rewrite Indian Joe's Hunting Grounds based on the YA Novel The Diary of Camp Better Place Station. I would like to take this time to share the Synopsis of my Novel which will be up on this Years April 2019 CampNaNoWriMo.org. Feedback is Welcome and Questions as well. Synopsis Hook STAY OR BE DISPLAYED AT THE NEXT CAMP BETTER PLACE SPORT GAMES Synopsis LOGLINE - Welcome to Camp this Summer. Where you will encounter the bloodiest Sports events of this Century. Camp Better Place Station a Runaway RV Haven for Teen Runaways located in the beautiful Colorado Mountains where it's peaceful and Serene. Come join us in this Mystery/Suspense Thriller where the Runaway Teens learn the hard way how to win there Blood Sports Medallion. What Indian Joe's Hunting Grounds had in store for those teenagers you would never imagine. It will make you think twice before staying here and becoming the next Blooded Trophied Victim. Have you ever really wondered what happens at a "Private Camping Grounds"? What kind of Security you could actually rely on. What happens if you find out that the Camping Place at Indian Joe's Hunting Grounds, is really a Drug Haven full of RV Trailer which belongs to runaway teens. It had become a place where if you decided to stay you could never leave. It had become evident that if you tried to leave without permission you would be targeted to become the next victim at the Camping Sports Games. If you decide to join in on the fun of some of the "Best Sports Games Activities", you could be really winning the "Sports Medal", of your own murdered blood; so take your seat and watch the most brutal "Camping Grounds Sports Competitions", to see who would be the next teen runaway victim. Be sure to check for your Name and see if you too were assigned a brand New RV Camping Trailer, which will soon be the next Trailer of the victim's blood! THE DIRECTORY: Excerpt The Dairy of Camp Better Place Station is about the Free RV Homes given out to Teen Runaways, but what a prize to pay. A young girl by the Name of India Del Cielo, is soon caught up in the most "Bloodiest Trial" a would be Camping Recruiter could ever encounter. India, as she was better known as soon, finds out that Camp Better Place Station is more than just a Drug Haven and Oasis for misfortune Teens that had been picked up in the Streets of New York, Los Angles, and Mexico. India begins to suspect of the campground's owners Ms. Annie Meyers and Mr. Joseph Santiago once her friends begin to show up dead one by one with a Sports Medallion wrapped around their necks., it was now time to begins to write a "Diary", of each and every murder that took place on the outer skirts of Indian Joe's Camping Grounds. India's Diary would soon lead, in obtaining Information that would be vital in the "Federal Investigation of these Federally Funded Camping Grounds". Old Detective Joseph Meyers befriends the frighten teenager and share his personal opinion of the Drug Haven RV Trailers Camping Grounds, which he himself had shut down years ago. It is now time to bring your "Backpacks and Camping Equipment for your stay at Indian Joe's Hunting Grounds" It had become evident that once you arrive you could never leave again. If you try to make a run for it you surely wouldn't make it past those heavily armed gates at the entrance. You would first have to go thru the Indian Joe's Hunting Grounds to see if you could make out alive. Indian Joe's Hunting Grounds were better known as the Camps Trail of Blood which would lead you right into the hands of the Indian Grounds Murderer. Happy Camping everyone this upcoming Camping season. Welcome to Camp this Summer. Where you will encounter the bloodiest sports events of this Century. Camp Better Place Station a Free Drug Haven Oasis for Teen Runaways located in the beautiful Colorado Mountains. Come join us in this Mystery/Suspense Thriller where the Runaway Teens learn the hard way how to win there Life back or a Blood Sports Medallion. What Camp Better Place Station had in store for you would make you think twice before staying here.