Should we revive the group?
Posted by
Hi all, I just posted an announcement to the group that I have returned to writing after a long hiatus. I am interested to see if anyone sees value in reviving this group and would love to get input on how we might make it useful! I have just finished a book with an eye toward publication and would like to explore some online support. Thanks in advance! Christine
Replies
  • Yes, I just joined SheWrites and found this group in the list. Would love to hear from you all about how to benchmark literature we have loved reading to inspire and direct our own writing. I want to engage with others while I write. Instead of wandering into youtube or freecell for a break--I'd like to switch to these groups for inspiration and encouragement
  • I just joined the site and found this group. It looks like it's trying to start up again. Has it? I'll look around for new conversations, but don't think I've seen any. If not, I'll try to think of a good starting topic :). I don't have a writing group this summer and am looking for that feeling that someone's out there writing, so that I can check in with my kind . . .
  • I just joined the site and found this group. It looks like it's trying to start up again. Has it? I'll look around for new conversations, but don't think I've seen any. If not, I'll try to think of a good starting topic :). I don't have a writing group this summer and am looking for that feeling that someone's out there writing, so that I can check in with my kind . . .
  • Hi, Christine. I joined She Writes years ago and then got distracted and let it drop. I'm interested in reviving this group. It could be a place to share opportunities, ask questions, network a little. What do you think?