Weekly Writing Accountability Group--Any ideas?
Posted by
Hi all, I'm looking for a some kind of weekly accountability group for writing. I have the time to do it, but feel if there was an online forum to meet with other writers and see where we all are in our craft it would be fun and keep the momentum going. Do you have any ideas of groups like that, maybe there are some good online writing classes? I've taken classes with MediaBistro and Gotham Writers in the past. Thanks!
Replies
  • Reposting this response with a few corrections: Hi Joanna, Thanks for your post. Where are you located? I know of several writer's accountability groups in my local area. I live in Greater Boston, Massachusetts. If you live in another location, I would start with some of your local writing organizations or groups. Also, the library is a good place as well. In the Boston area, Grub Street is a great writer's organization. They teach classes, hold networking events and even hold a writers conference each year. Please let me know if you would like more information. Phyllis
  • Hi Joanna, Thanks for your post. Where are you located? I know of a writer's accountability groups in my area. I live in the Greater Boston, Massachusetts area. I think if any local writing organizations would be a start. Grub Street is a great organization about it is again in the Boston area. Phyllis