Hello Memoir Writers! What steps are you taking towards writing this week? How are you doing with all of the current distractions we are having during this time? I would love to hear from all of you.
Hello Memoir Writers! During this time when there is so much going on in our world. As many of us are at home, working from home, caring for sick ones or for children that are not in school. How are you finding time to focus on your writing? I am doing morning pages every day. I am also a part of a virtual writer's program. I am also planning to sign up for a Non-fiction class in the Spring. I would love to hear from each of you as to what you are doing to move your writing and book projects forward. Stay strong, Stay focused and Write on! https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamarruda/2020/03/15/9-ways-to-stay-positive-during-the-coronavirus-pandemic/#3fd409ab5a8e
Replies
  • I was laid off a couple of weeks ago, and was looking forward to some writing time. What have I written in the past couple of weeks? Sadly, not much! I've thought about it a lot. I have my story open in Word right now. Instead of taking this time to write, I have been pondering (stressing) over little-bitty things, such as: finding a balance in my word count, how do I make section one as strong as I feel two and three are going to be. Oh the list goes on! I need to just stop thinking and start writing, but I do not know how. I could sure use a cattle prod or something. Yike! How are you doing Phyllis?