• Laurie Levin posted a status
    After 25 years in Corporate America, I left to be part of an important solution, something always important to me. Sexism and racism were causes since childhood. Health then became a top priority at 39, as I was giving birth to my daughter. My mother had died of stomach cancer at 39, and I was taking many medications due to my stomach disorders. I was determined to give the best gift I could give my daughter which was a healthy mom. Losing my wonderful loving mother at age 11 was devastating to me and my family. So helping others achieve Optimal Health as I did, getting off all medications by focusing on healthy nutrition, a healthy weight and healthy emotions, have also become my passion. Now I'm a Licensed HeartMath Coach and Certified Health Coach moving to the beach this year, as the ocean and coast are where I belong. Looking so forward to my future, writing books seaside, supporting others to optimal health and being part of the solution for gender equality and greater peace in the world.

Let's be friends

The Women Behind She Writes

519 articles
12 articles

Featured Members (7)

123 articles
392 articles
54 articles
60 articles

Featured Groups (7)

Trending Articles