• Chantal Walvoord posted a message for Tamara Warner
    Hi Tamara, You're very involved in the writing community! I'm in the Rockwall area (not too far from Dallas). I've meant to join Dallas area writers group but haven't done so yet.
  • Tamara Warner posted a reply
    Hi Chantal! It's nice to meet you. In the last four to five years I just started to revisit my writing and decided to join a group. I just jumped in and found myself really working hard at the community aspect of it. There is so much to learn. I am really taking the time work on my weaknesses and learn the ins and out of the industry. I feel like the learning the industry and honing my craft part is moving at the pace of a snail since most of the in depth classes or workshops are $300 or more for a few weeks of training on a topic. I almost feel as if I need to pick up another degree in creative writing. I was mainly a poetry writer but now I am really working on writing stories for children. It is something I have always wanted to do and with all of the information out there I am not so afraid to give it a go. How about you? What do you enjoy writing?

Let's be friends

The Women Behind She Writes

519 articles
12 articles

Featured Members (7)

123 articles
392 articles
54 articles
60 articles

Featured Groups (7)

Trending Articles