• Malini Rai posted a status
    My maiden book-Flotsam of the Mind, a collection of my poems (https://www.amazon.in/Flotsam-Mind-Malini-Nair-ebook/dp/B01MT0B2TQ/ref=dp_kinw_strp_1) made it to the Bestsellers category soon after launch. Soon I will be publishing my second collection. Apart from Flotsam of the mind, my works have been published in The New English Verse-An international anthology of poetry, a book showcasing works of global poets, Rainbow of Womanhood, Fire the Pyre, both poetry books comprising poetry from global poets. An essay( reviewing works of a contemporary Haiku poet) by me sits in a book Titled Ban'ya Natsuishi's World of Dreams: An Intensive Study of Selected Haiku. I enjoy writing in various contemporary and classic poetry styles (Cinquain, Sestina, Open Verse, ABC, Acrostic, Anagram, Haiku etc). A lot of my interviews and write ups are regularly published in Huffington Post and other blogs, magazines and online portals. In a past life I have been a Radio Jockey, a Journalist, a Marketer, an Entrepreneur....now I am an Author, Feminist, Philanthropist, traveller, painter, photographer. And oh I am currently undertaking my second Masters in Neuroscience and Psychology. Oh how I love how the human brain functions! And I use all that I know, observe and am still deciphering to philosophise the science of human behaviour and functioning.

Let's be friends

The Women Behind She Writes

519 articles
12 articles

Featured Members (7)

123 articles
392 articles
54 articles
60 articles

Featured Groups (7)

Trending Articles