The most dangerous thing we have to attempt every day
Posted by
Hi, I am new to this group,so I read a few of the postings first and got quite a few memories and giggles from the Kindergarten exploits. Been there done that, only trouble is don't remember it! So I found it interesting to have prodded back into the dim recesses of my memory, just like going through old photos, and relived the times when my dear little cherubs were just that-little cherubs. So the following will probably not mean much to you lovely ladies just yet- don't worry your time will undoubtedly come, so don't think you have been excluded from this remarkable part of life. I am not sure exactly when I became aware of this danger that had entered my life, but one thing I was sure of was that it was here to stay and if I didn't do something about it, it was in all probability going to get more dangerous!I had no choice in the matter, either I learned a way of coping with the problem, thus lessening the severity of the danger. Or I would have to risk taking my life into my own hands -at least once maybe more times a day. Not a comforting thought at my age. That was it you see, I am only fifty, what would be like when I reached my mums age? Pilates! That was the answer, it's all that stretching and balance work. After a short while I found that the level of danger had decreased some. So ladies though it is still quite a feat, may I suggest we perform some form of limbering up exercise, and then although still hazardous you may find it not as life threatening when you don your panties in the morning.