What have you written this week?
This is where we can list what we have accomplished each day or week to help us move forward in our writing, to encourage one another to work, to hold ourselves accountable with our sister writers, to find a reason or push to write a blog, a book, a play, a paragraph, a thought, a title or in this case a run on sentence. What have you written this week?
Replies
  • I did a blog entry.  My goal is to do 3 entries a week and actually finish the 2nd draft of my novel (which I added about 100 words to yesterday).  Baby steps.

• Okay, I actually worked on my long-waited-for paranormal. It's virtually done, but I can't seem to get it edited smoothly. Everytime I get going, I find something else that needs doing. then it's hard to find time to get back to it. Wonder if you all have some tricks for me?

• I have embarked on a project to write a letter to each of the (okay, well, maybe the MAIN) characters in my lone, long-simmering, much-revised play.  Deciding who 'writes' the letter provides an added challenge...who is it that knows, or notices, or advises what ,to the character?