Blog- Intentional Insights - Lost, Together
Posted by
"This is the place that you all made together so that you could find one another. The most important part of your life was the time that you spent with these people. That’s why all of you are here. Nobody does it alone, Jack. You needed all of them, and they needed you.” Christian Shepard, "The End," ABC's Lost
Since childhood, three things have been consistent of my dream life: lucid dreaming, continuously dreaming of structures invisible to others, and dreaming of reuniting with specific loved ones. As I've literally moved through life, the hidden structures of my dreamscape are reflected in the geographies that have left the deepest impressions on me--some formed places, and some I've experienced only in other planes. Most of those spaces have hosted reunions with loved ones. For years I dreamt of rejoining with friends from grade school, clearly an era etched into my mind, though we had all aged through college and beyond. Now I dream mostly of heartfelt gatherings with family and specific childhood friends, as well as the international convening of my Live Journal Friends List to stage a world intervention. Read more... ~*~*~*~ Intentional Insights is a Q&A column inviting you to look inside yourself. Submit questions regarding a brief Soul Reading, spiritual healing, paranormal experiences, or shamanism, to Kelley at soulintentarts dot com, or contact me to schedule a full-length Soul Reading. Intentional Insights is a production of Soul Intent Arts, © 2010 All Rights Reserved. Find my current class schedule at Soul Intent Arts. Share/Bookmark