Interview subjects ?
Posted by
Hi all, I love interviewing inspiring women on my blog - have just put one up that I couldnt believe to get!! with Sarah Wilson (Columnist, TV Star etc..) what a hoot - I have also lined up Melissa Hoyer hahaha can't believe these identities said yes to this unknown :-) Love you to check out my interview http://chroniclesofsharnia-sharnanigans.blogspot.com/2009/12/sarah-wilson-inspiring-woman-of-moment.html If anyone has any inspirational contacts or themselves (of course) to suggest - please come forth with your pitch or your contact... As I get closer to launching my website I am hoping to really showcase some movers and shakers. Any tips on what makes for a good interview would also be really appreciated. Thanks Aussie Gang!!
Replies
  • I'm interested in doing an Author Interview with you Sharni. I visit Oz when opportunities present and love the people and the places. Two sample interviews at the bottom of home page on www.elizaearsman.com - also access to PRESS RELEASE. Other interviews to be added shortly. I look forward to your reply and wish you all the best with your work/blogs/website. Have a great day. Eliza www.elizaearsman.com