SHARE YOUR BLOG POSTS
Posted by

If I don't find like-minded bloggers to laugh at and with, I go crazy. I have made so many friends and found so many blogs to follow in these types of threads on SheWrites. This group needs one as well. Please reply with your latest blog post to entertain us!

Replies
  • That's so sad. I can understand why that could be seen as the only way out, since I've been at that point before, too. Thankfully, I survived, and I do my best to help others who may be suffering similarly.

• HI Cindy -- Appreciate the input.  Texas was neutered and OLD.  There was no confrontation.  Molly came around the corner and took a giant leap in his direction.  I, too, have two large breeds.  This was a unique situation in that Molly had attacked 5 other dogs, that we know of,  and killed one of them.

• Make sure and post a link and I'll make sure to not be drinking any liquids when I read it ;0)

• Caryl, we have a mini-weenie and several Great Pyrenees. Did I see that exact match-up in pictures on your blog? I enjoyed your post about the beach :)