New Members: Visit Here First!
Posted by
Welcome to the lively group for bloggers of all ilks. If you have a blog, please reply to this thread with your full name, blog title, and blog address (if you have one) so it can be added to the Group Member Blog Index. Then take a minute to introduce yourself to everyone in the comment wall on the group's main page (not here as only new members will come to this thread). If you don't yet have a blog, take a few minutes to check out the group's blog index and get inspired. Feel free to start a discussion thread, too, for your particular concerns, questions, or areas of expertise. Thanks for joining! -Laura Didyk outloud
Replies
  • Hello everyone,

My name is Lori. I am a self published author. I mostly write poetry on my blog http://whenwelisten.blogspot.com  I have two beautiful daughters who are growing up too fast. I am hoping to find more time to write and do the things with my writings that I want to do. Currently writing a Fiction novel that I am hoping to send to an agent one day and go through the process of having it published by a publishing house.

I am beginning a business that I hope will help me be able to cut back on my hours working for someone else and allow me to be my own boss of my time and writing schedule.

Please stop by and say hello and I look forward to getting to know you and this community as well.

• Hi, all.

I'm Olga Godim and my blog is https://olgagodim.wordpress.com

I use my blog to muse about writing or to tell my readers the news in my writing life. I also blog in series. Yesterday, I started a new series of writing tips - blogged about positive goals. I also participate in the IWSG blog initiative. We all blog on the first Wednesday of the month and visit each other's blogs on that day for mutual support.

I'm also thinking about a new series. As I'm a fantasy writer, I want to interview fantasy artists on my blog.

Your visits, suggestions, and comments are welcome.

• Hi,

My name is Elana Bernstein Storch.  I'm a native of New York's upper east side  transplanted to the wild west of Arizona.

We never knew how many friends we had until we moved here.  Many have come to visit throughout the years to see how lifelong New Yorkers survive in the desert  of one of the west's most western towns.

Hence was born the blog called,  Shortcuts To Shabbat, the writings, recipes and musings from The Storch Ranch.

Shortcutstoshabbat.blogspot.com  You can follow us on instagram for posting alerts and register at bloglovin.com for shortcutstoshabbat to get an email when there is a new posting.

I look forward to feedback, questions and advice from this great new community I have joined.

Best,

Elana

• Hi I'm Taunya. I blog at Walking with Shiloh. I'm a homeschooling mom of three, we love to travel and I keep chickens. My blog is a diary of my life that has narrowed down to talking about the spiritual and sexual abuse I endured as a child.

• Good morning -- I'm Jan and my writing blog's name is JanStoneWritesOn.com. I created it last year as an outlet to share my writing journey while a resident at Ragdale, the monastically quiet and serene artist and writer in residence retreat in Lake Forest, IL. It's a more valuable distraction than the many others I unearth when guilt overcomes me in those moments when I feel I haven't given my writing more attention. I'm honored to have been invited back to Ragdale and am taking the opportunity not only to write, but to more fully embrace She Writes and  all of you--priceless resources.

I'm a mom to two grown rock-star daughters and a terrific stepson, grandma (what a great surprise at a time when you think all those milestone moments are behind you), aunt and wife, a former PR exec and a serial student. Currently I'm in my second semester of a two-year certificate course at The University of Chicago's Writer's Studio, where I'm in the nonfiction genre. 

Years ago a colleague and I created a political blog, Elect2Care.com. We lean left and work to ensure our weight is supported by fact. I have been focusing on my personal writing journey a great deal lately so am aware of the great fortune I have in working with a co-blogger. If you haven't tried that and would like your blog to have a more frequent presence, I highly recommend it. My co-blogger writes w/an alias, reminding me yet of another blessing, how freeing it is not to have to hide my identify.

I look foward to getting to know you all better through your words and musings.