SheWrites WordPress Directory - Tell us about your blog
Posted by

Now that I know there are others on SheWrites who blog on Wordpress, can you put up a link so we can come and visit if its a public blog?

Mine is http://clairemca.wordpress.com and its mostly book reviews and a place to learn how to blog and play. 

Wish I knew how to create a 790 x 190 pixel image so I could change the header image, that's the next improvement I'd like to make.

Look forward to seeing others.

Claire

Replies
  • My blog on WordPress is 2dopesistahs.com. 2 Dope Sistahs examines contemporary and historical issues that impact the lives of African Americans and women. We are on Facebook, Twitter (@2dopesistahs), and Pinterest too! Check us out!
  • Hi Everyone,

I too started A blog on my website.  Unfortunately, I'm finding it difficult to produce.  I thought I'd do it once a month.  What frequency are you finding most effective to gain readers and drive people to your site, daily, weekly?  It's hard to concentrate on that and read and write and read email.  Okay, no more kvetching.  This is something I really would like to get used to doing. :-) I'm at www.burzonline.com   Cheers!

• Hi Patricia,

I enjoyed your blog, and saw that you were a member of Bridgetown and Pac NW.  We may be neighbors.  Our studio is in NW Portland.  Where are you?

Best, Kate